Hi, friends! Fall is here and it’s time to embrace the crisp air and get in the holiday spirit. Today I’m going to share some helpful resources that will inspire you celebrate a compassionate vegan Thanksgiving! This means getting crafty with vegetables in the kitchen, cozying up in cruelty-free clothing, and snuggling by the fire with inspiring books and a piping hot mug of dairy-free cocoa. Without further ado, here are some vegan Thanksgiving favorites:
- Recipe for Garlic Potato Kale Cakes from World of Vegan.
- Vegan pumpkin recipes (besides pumpkin pie—think soups, smoothies, and more(
- Helpful vegan cookbooks packed with yummy recipes (as well as other great reads)
- Cozy morning french toast recipe
- Vegan boots and Fall fashion lookbook
I hope these resources help you make the most of this season and show you how to celebrate a vegan Thanksgiving! Don’t forget to take time to feel grateful for your family, your friends, and all that you’ve been able to experience this year. Sending much love your way, and wishing you the happiest holidays!