Each one of the following books changed my life in profound ways. Each managed to shatter many of my conceptions of the world and reshape my perspective on the government, society, and humanity. These books take us behind the comforting media facade and into twisted, brutal realities. These books are disturbing enough to jolt you out of your comfort zone. I highly recommend all of these– if they don’t blow your mind I don’t know what will.
1. The China Study (Colin Campbell)
2. Animal Liberation (Peter Singer)
3. The Food Revolution (John Robbins)
4. The Ethics of What We Eat (Peter Singer)
5. Eternal Treblinka (Charles Patterson)